Thursday, August 1, 2013

Not So Terrified Anymore

Well being terrified only got me no sleep and a stomach that couldn't stand any food for days. I decided that was just for the birds and sat down to talk to Jeff about my fears.

Glad I did because, as always, he made me see that he was with me every step of the way and that it would all work out. So, I had a screening interview to get back into the teaching world. It went better than I could ever had imagined.

The HR director for elementary was very positive with me and gave me some great feedback. And I had an interview with an elementary school as well. Although that one wasn't as stellar (didn't feel I did horrible but not outstanding either), I am happy that I faced the fear and got out there. If I get a job in the schools again, I'll be thrilled. But if I don't, I know that things are going to be fine.

I'm not so terrified anymore about going back to teaching. I'm sure I'll be terrified about a thousand other things in the near future. But until then, I'm just going to thank God for the blessings I have and continue to focus on my sweet little family. I'm going to be the best mommy I can and focus on enjoying the few days of summer I have left with them.

So for now, all is in right in the Knobloch world!

No comments:

Post a Comment